Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Day

On this New Year's Day only Peter had plans.
He was waking up super early for his 2nd
annual Rose Bowl. The kids and I
slept in but then decided to visit Knott's Berry Farm,
on Justin's suggestion. Once he realized
that we were going and that his dad wasn't going,
he changed his mind. But, Branden and I were
already set on going and made Justin come along.
He was happy he did.

Branden, Justin and Amber as we arrived to Knott's

Justin checking out the new ride Pony Express.
Hmm... I'm not sure, there's no seatbelts!

Justin and Amber in line for Sidewinder.
Another ride Justin has never been on.


Justin proudly posing with Ghostrider after
conquering yet another ride.

Justin and Branden all wet after Big Foot Rapids.
At the end of the day Justin was proud of himself for
trying 3 new rides and I was too. After all the fussing
he left there a new man. Let's see what he tries
the next time.

1 comment:

cari said...

LOoks like you guys have been having a ton of fun. I am so happy that you are blogging! Happy new year! Do you guys have passes to Knott's cause my parents gave us passes this year and it would be fun if you guys had them too. I hope Peter was rooting for SC at the Rose Bowl. Miss you lots.